kandi - The Night Club & Venue for grown ups!
RSS

I-KANDI Parties & Events 2017
SWINGERS CLUB - FORUM
powered by

I-KANDI FREE FORUM

"Bi Parties" - Information

Bi Parties - Information

007 "SPECIAL GIGS"  What can we say .. they are... well..  ***Special*** !!

Prices are always confirmed on booking. Cost is generally the same as a "party / Club Night" for M/F couples & ladies, and may be more for gents.
This is the "Carte Blanche" of swinging...

DEFIANTLY - NOT-  for the, "Shy"...  "faint hearted"... or "beginner"....   As a rule: EXPECT, the UN-expected ... and / or ..UN-thinkable!! ... and expect  to be in the middle of it too.... you've been WARNED folks !! But.. O.M.G...!

Our "Special Gigs"  are essentially marketed towards BI / BI Curious Couples. If this doesn't  float your boat, then we advise booking one of our many regular parties!!
To attend this party BOTH / ALL people attending, must be Bi / Bi Curious in the interest of the comfort of all others.

BACK TO  [ PARTY BOOK PAGE ]

8 Comments to "Bi Parties" - Information :

Comments RSS
Rachel on 19 July 2014 02:27
Hi there, we are interested in your bi nights, do you have another one planned soon?
Reply to comment

Symore Butts I-KANDI ADMIN on 19 July 2014 02:39
Hi Rachel, Basically, we run a "PURE Bi GIG" about every 2 to 3 months. All attending our Bi Parties, must be "Bi OR Bi/Curious, male and female! This is not the case with our regular swingers parties! The gigs themselves are always advertised on the "Swingers Party BOOK" page on the i-kandi website. That said, bi OR bi curious, is prity much the norm for girls, at the regular parties! It's quite common! Hope this answers your question. Symore x

Paul Collins on 09 August 2014 00:55
Hi when is your next bi night this being august.

viktor on 26 March 2016 07:25
would like to join the party tonight...
Reply to comment

I-kandi Admin on 26 March 2016 15:13
Many talk the talk, but very few "walk the walk"... Unfortunately, for every 100 inquiries we get, about (1) is actually genuine. For some, it's the price, aka, everyone wants to join, and hang with the lovelys!! but nobody wants to pay!! Then there is the, " Oh, I don't want to give my personal details " . Hang on!! Let's get this right, your a single gent, "Mr Unknown" and you want to walk straight in to a sex party, and mix with naked woman, in dark rooms etc... And you expect us to trust YOU "Mr Anonymous" I don't think so.... In short RTFM, fill out the form, submit a photo, get washed groomed and dressed, be charming, interesting, and function well socially, contact us in advance, and bring the required Photo I.D on the night, then just maybe.....!!

Ruthie on 15 April 2017 17:15
Can I go on my own and stay dressed r
Reply to comment

Jason on 12 June 2017 05:01
Hello! will be relocating to Ireland from Birmingham in July. I see from the site that the club is Lgbtq friendly. great! Myself and my partner would be interested in visiting and becoming members. I am a transsexual male (FtM) and Kevin is cis gender male. We are both Bisexual. Would the application process be the same as a heterosexual couple?
Reply to comment

jen&ste on 22 June 2017 14:23
Hi how can we book for this and how much is it for a couple both bi sexual
Reply to comment